Welcome to Sewing Camp
Our ever popular kids sew program is now available in camp version! This 1-week long camp is the perfect introduction to sewing for any beginner kids and a great place for advance beginners to continue to grow their skills. They will practice patience, eye & hand coordination while learning the basics of sewing.
Fabrics for all projects included in the price of workshop.
- West location
- Max. 8 students
- Age Range: 9-16
- Hours: 9am – 12pm or 1pm-4pm
- Beginner Prerequisite: None
- Intermediate Prerequisite: (please check in with us)
- Cost: $420
Students must bring their own snacks for breaks.
Beginner campers will:
- create 3-5 different projects
- practice hand and machine sewing
- practice patience and learn how to calmly problem solve
Advanced beginner campers will:
- create 1-3 different projects
- learn how to prepare fabric for cutting
- learn how to read and work with a pattern
- discover new sewing and manipulation techniques