Want to sketch like a fashion illustrator? This workshop assumes no prior knowledge or special skill set.
With 10+ years of teaching at MC College, Alisha Schick will teach you a simple and easy way to develop the skills in the fashion illustration.
You will learn how to draw the fashion figures starting from the basic understanding of body proportion, lines. movement and posture to fashion poses with garments. This workshop will be tailored to all levels!
Topics of Discussion:
Drawing to communicate your ideas
– Art Supplies for drawing
– The Fashion Sketch
– Working Drawings
The fashion figure
– Understanding fashion proportions
– Fashion heads, faces and hair
Fabrics & Textures
– Rendering fabrics
– Creating textures
– Experimenting with colours
– Finding your style
Cost: $175 +GST
- West and Downtown location
- Class Length: 4 x 2.5 hour class
- Prerequisite: None! All Experience levels welcome (:
- HB, 4H, 2H Pencils
- 1 x Eraser
- A selection of Pantone, Prisma, Letrasets, or Copic markers
- A selection of pencil crayons