Introduction to Fashion Summer Camp
Start your fashion career today by immersing yourself in the world of fashion with our kids fashion summer camp! During this 5-day camp, learn how the industry’s insiders began their careers and what they wish they knew when they first started working in the industry. The House of Sew’s fashion summer camp focuses on Design, Draping, Sewing, and Illustration. Throughout the week, students speak with industry experts about the different careers available in the industry and receive firsthand advice from mentors.
Bring to life your very own design, meet industry insiders, and learn all about the exciting careers in the world of fashion with our kids fashion camp—register today
- West location
- Max. 7 students
- Age Range: 9-16
- Hours: 900am – 1200pm
- Prerequisite: Fashion camp is not suitable for complete beginners
- Cost: $485
.Students must bring their own snacks.
- learn how to fashion illustrate using pencil and a few colour mediums
- take their ideas and turn them into garments from our patterns
- learn to drape and sew
- make 1-2 items of clothing and/or accessories.
- discover a few various textile manipulations and techniques
Included in the price of workshop:
- Illustration Supplies
- Beginners Sewing Kit
- Fabric for Draping
- Fabric for Final Project(s)